We have made some changes in preparation of your visit
The health and wellbeing of our guests and team members is our top priority. To give you peace of mind on your holiday, we have worked with global experts to develop enhanced health and hygiene standards at our hotels and resorts.
We are also monitoring the latest health and travel information from all levels of government, the World Health Organisation and other regional, national and international health bodies and acting on the guidance of those authorities.
You will notice some changes we have made to give you more space and reduce person-to-person contact. Our resort teams are taking the greatest care to make sure these are not intrusive and improve your experience on holiday.
Check-in and check-out
- Suite keys will be thoroughly sanitised and disinfected before being given to you.
- Hospital-grade disinfectants from global hygiene experts Ecolab are being used, particularly on high-touch surfaces including touchscreens, handles, hand railings and elevator buttons.
- New protocols have been developed that are highly effective against viruses.
- Common areas are set out to allow for social distancing.
- Sanitising stations and disinfectant wipes will be placed strategically in common areas for you.
- Masks will be available on request (subject to availability).
- Apartments will be cleaned using hospital-grade disinfectants from Ecolab.
- Procedures have been designed to minimise cross-contamination.
- Apartments are split into zones and gloves and cloths are changed as staff move from zone to zone.
- All apartments have been deep cleaned recently.
- Our team members have completed enhanced virus awareness training.
- All team members will regularly wash their hands or use sanitiser. They also will wear protective equipment, including masks and gloves, where required.
- Team members have been trained to assist in health situations – including identifying someone who is unwell.
At times, we will need you to partner with us in our efforts to keep you healthy and safe. For example, if you have a mid-stay clean, we will arrange a time to do the cleaning and we will ask you to leave the room for the duration.
Our resorts are operating at a reduced capacity at the moment and some amenities may be closed or have limited availability in order to make social distancing easy for you. Reduced availabilities will be clearly indicated. We look forward to opening every resort and all amenities in the near future.
The Australia Government has released a Road Map to a COVIDSafe Australia broken into 3 stages, with each stage lasting 4 weeks, however the States have been left to make their own versions of this roadmap as it applies to them specifically.
The Australian Government Roadmap can be found here:
For specific information from Government authorities, broken down into States, please see links below:
The Queensland Government is working on the roadmap at the below link:
New South Wales Government updates can be found here:
Victorian Government updates can be found here:
Tasmanian Government updates can be found here:
Western Australian Government updates can be found here:
For New Zealand Government updates, please visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
For updated regarding travel to and from Fiji, there is no clear Restriction Alert/Phase/Stage level in Fiji and information is not updated as regularly as other developed countries. For more information please visit https://www.fiji.travel/covid-19